|Monchiero’s long tradition of serving farmers and contractors means they are able to offer a complete range of machinery for the harvesting of walnuts, chestnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, apples, olives, plums, macadamias, etc. Effective, efficient, and easy to handle, they improve yields and the quality of work.
The range of Monchiero equipment includes peelers and huskers, windrowers and sizing sieves, and above all, a complete series of self-propelled and towed harvesters, designed and built in-house and available with a full set of optionals.
The design of the Monchiero harvester, along with its fast and efficient pick-up system, provides the following advantages:
- Alleviates the need for sweepers,
- Suitability for use on steep terrain,
- Ability to pickup in wetter conditions than other harvesters through the use of its 4WD twin lock system,
- Superior trash separation,
- Retrieves a higher percentage of the crop.
These features translate to the improved quality of your crop along with productivity and efficiency savings. The Monchiero harvester will help put money back in your pocket.
|Allen Morgan with Monchiero representative Massimo Monchiero